Nursery@aspire’s Mission Statement
Nursery@aspire is committed to working respectfully with all children and families, our vision is that all children in our care will thrive in our dedicated, nurturing and stimulating environment. They will enter school ready to learn, to eventually become productive, well-adjusted members of society.
Nursery@aspire aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
Nursery@ aspire is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
- Working alongside parents to ensure that their child/children are gaining the most effective experience from using the services provided.
Nursery@aspire is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment where no child suffers discrimination in any form.